Slider is loading...
- Our Professional Services Department comprises aÂ dedicated team of very experienced and highly qualified experts being either members or associates of the RICS, SCSI.
- An insight into the complexity and diversity of our work involves: Familiarity with the code of measuring practice, gathering and analyzing comparable evidence which is of paramount importance and researching specialist reports indicating market trends, past results and economic factors.
- Experience of lease structures and their implications at rent review and relevant case law.
- Introducing different approach methodology if appropriate in addition to negotiation skills and the art of persuasion.
- Technical knowledge and familiarity with third party appeal procedure determinable by Independent Expert requiring abilities in preparation of an effective precis of evidence / counter submission, and in the case of Arbitration, if held orally, requiring an articulate and competent argument challenging either content or relevance of opponents evidence.